We are looking for Chief Financial Officer for our Group. He will be responsible for providing both operational and programmatic support to the organization. The CFO supervises the finance unit and is the chief financial spokesperson of the organization. CFO will be directly reporting to CEO on all the strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and securing of new funding.
Below are the key responsibilities:
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability, Strategic Planning, Vision, Quality Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Developing Budgets, Financial Skills, Dealing with Complexity
- Candidate must be within UAE for interview
- INDIAN/JORDANIAN nationals will be prefered first
- Must be having an prior experience as CFO in any Manufacturing industry
- Must be well spoken in English
- Strong personality with excellent interpersonal skills.