We are looking for Civil Engineer with heavy background of constructing more than G7 stories and Villas.
Below are responsibilities:
- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
- Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering data; completing backups
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
CAD, AutoCAD, Design Skills, Site Development, Database Design, Planning, Conceptual Skills, Legal Compliance, Drafting, Problem Solving