We are looking for a dynamic personality as ASSISTANT MANAGER SALES for Travel and Tourism well-established company in Dubai with the core responsibilities:
The position is accountable for proactively soliciting and handling sales opportunities. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. Conducts day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Building Successful Relationships that Generate Sales Opportunities
- selling travel products and tour package inbound and international
- Proactively builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings.
- Activities could include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides accurate, complete and effective turnover to Event Management
- Engaging in Sales Activities and bringing the Sales
- Researches and develops new leads for Corporate/Group business.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- sourcing products and destinations to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism;
- taking part in familiarization visits to new destinations to gather information on issues and amenities of interest to consumers;
- liaising with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often one year in advance;
- Upsells each business opportunity to maximize revenue potential.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Using Knowledge of Market Trends and Target Customer Information to Maximize Sales Revenue
- Identifies new business to achieve personal and location revenue goals.
- Understands the overall market - competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities for the location based on market conditions and location needs.
- Gains understanding of the location s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution.
- UAE experience of 5 years in Tours and Travel industry is required
- Valid UAE Driving License
- Arabic Speaking Would be an advantage
- Knowledge of all the rules and regulations
- Proactive and enthusiastic candidate
- Team Leadership
- Must be available in UAE for interview