The Graphic Designer and Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating marketing details with the Sales Manager including event-related marketing, institutional marketing, advertising, video marketing, online marketing and email marketing. The Graphic Designer and Marketing Coordinator will have independent and creative responsibility for the social media outreach with a concentration on sales revenue generating events and audience development. The ideal candidate has existing educational background in marketing, graphic design skills and internship experience. Knowledge of holiday or travel industry is a plus.
Candidate must have graphics skills and a working familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, primarily InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere. Candidate will also be detail oriented, a selfstarter, social media savvy, a creative thinker, a team player, and a strong communicator.
Must be fluent in Arabic and English (Read, Write and Speak)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities General:
- Assist with effective and efficient show-marketing graphic design and participate in intradepartmental communications as appropriate.
- Assists in activation of the marketing/sales operations with organizational strategic priorities in a timely and professional manner; adjusts to short term realities while insuring long-term goals and objectives are met.
- Assists in development of timely reports and updates on results and activities.
- Proposes, confirms and stays within approved budgets for marketing activities.
- Understands and supports the annual company marketing plan and implementation, and provides support for the annual sales plan.
- Represents the organization with management approval, and takes an appropriate leadership role when the opportunity presents itself.
- Works with the Sales Team to get assignments, understanding expectations, keeping on task, participate in staff meetings, coordinate activity with team, keep team focused on revenue and be a team player.
- Works on special projects, initiatives, promotions and other programs as needed at the direction of the Sales Manager.
- Assists in the collaboration and work provided by outside vendors, media outlets and marketing alliances.
- Assist in protecting the integrity of Almulla Tourism and all uses. Communicate branding guidelines to promoters
- Responsible for creative design and having a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite- primarily InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere.
- Manage and maintain the company social media messaging with an aesthetic that is consistent with the overall Almulla Tourism branding. PR, Digital and Social.
- Work directly with Sales Team to prepare a social media plan, timelines and priorities for individual events/performances as well as those with and institutional focus.
- Take independent and creative responsibility for the social media outreach with a concentration on sales revenue generating events.
- Build a creative, dynamic, consistent, and interesting social media voice. Maximize events, press, promotions and executive outreach in the social media platforms.
- Coordinate and update the Almulla Tourism website activities as appropriate.
- Create and coordinate email newsletter/announcements in line with individual event and Company goals.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Theater/live entertainment/destination marketing field a plus. Proven experience and expertise in graphic design, social media, email and online marketing. Collaborative personality who is a team player. Innovative and creative thinker to generate maximum exposure for Al Mulla Tourism beyond traditional means. Candidate must have graphic design skill utilizing Adobe Creative Suite.